Here are the pictures I was trying to put into a slideshow. Obviously it didn't work, but determination and perseverance paid off, and I got them here anyway. Seriously though, I started this two hours ago so I'm not too worried that the pictres are in reverse order of how I wanted them. Just go to the bottom and work your way up. I'm sleepy now and I have a Temple prep class in the morning. Good night!
I used to want it all. I was going to stay home with the kids, I was going to homeschool. Every night I was going to have a hot, nutritious dinner on the table every night while taking online classes. I was going to get my degree in elementary education and be a kindergarten teacher after my youngest child went to first grade. In the mean time I was going to use my education to make sure my kids were the most well-rounded, most prepared, most independent kids in the school.
yeah, that hasn't exactly happened. But, even though my life isn't exactly what I planned it's still pretty good.
1 comment:
Cool pictures! Oh and how cool is it that you and Sara are such good bud's, sils, and can have exciting news all at the same time together! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment