Sunday, February 8, 2009

lil smarty pants

I absolutely CANNOT belive how big my little man has gotten over the last few months. Today at church someone asked how old Nate is, and I realized that he's almost 4 months old. Seriously, where has the time gone???? He's just tooo big. Holding his head up on his own, recognizing me, Dan, my dad, cousin Lilly and Spencer. And today I noticed that he knows exactly what's going on at lunchtime. I was getting ready to feed him and as soon as he saw my reach up under my shirt, he got all excited and strated making little fishy faces, opening and closing his mouth. He figured out what I was doing and what it meant for him! I love my little guy, all 15lbs of him. That's right, 15 pounds!! He's ginormous! And while I love seeing all the new things he can do, and watching him grow, a part of me is sad that he won't just stay my tiny little baby.

1 comment:

CF Is Not Forever said...

Glad to see all of the fun enjoyments of Nate, what a great time in life huh!