Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The annual crafty insanity

It's that time of year again. I've purchased patterns, and enough material to cover a football field. Ok, maybe not quite that much, but I do have bout 30 yards of flannel and 15 of fleece. Only to discover, after cutting two separate projects, (I cut two projects because I lacked the motivation to get up and drag the sewing machine out of the closet. Scissors and fabric were all in the same room as the TV) that my sewing machine is on the fritz. I think it will be an easy fix. I think I just put it back together wrong. I had to dissassemble it to try to get Dad's Jeep doors under so I could fix the windows. Turns out it was all for nothing becuase I couldn't get the doors to fit anyway, and I think I screwed up putting it back. At least I hope so. Because I don't have time to send it in to the repair place. Actually I think the repair place I know of closed down. Hmmmm......guess that means I'll have to figure it out myself. Or break out a yellow pages. Either way, I'm still up at 5 o'clock on a Tuesday morning.

1 comment:

Sara L said...

feeling your pain sister!