Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I LOVE my husband

Not that it's news to anyone by now, but I absoltely LOVE my husband Dan. And for anyone who dosen't know him very well, here's some pics of him to help get a better idea of what he's like

personally I'm impressed b/c it's not easy to take a picture of yourself, mch less yourself on a bicycle! I guess that just proves how great and talented missionaries are.


He loves his mom, as any good man does












I love this picture with him and his brother from the Anderson Family Reunion this summer.







And this is what happens when he doesn't take out the trash!!






just kidding...though it is a good idea. hmmmmm


But I have to say this is my favorite of all. My two boys, Dan and his "little d"




4 comments:

Coree Adams said...

K, I need to get me one of those things for Bryan for when he doesn't do his chores! I LOVE that last picture, it is soooo cute!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Dan is the man - true or false...true! OK so I don't know him that well, but that rhymed and Rachel said so.

Tim said...

Just found the blog - I love it keep it up.

Ken A said...

This a cool blog, Rachel. I can't remember what my g-mail account is so I am sending it under Kenny's account. Your plans sound wonderful.
We are excited to have you as a member of the family.
Love Aunt Sharon (Grandma)