Friday, July 11, 2008

Whew, what a week!

And here I thought that I was going to have a relaxing, slowed down less hectic time now that I'm on leave, just sitting around, going to Biology, catching up on all the deep housecleaning and naps that I haven't had time for. Boy was I wrong!
As I said earlier, baby Lilly had to go back to the hospital for a fever and jaundice and what not. Well, she still isn't out yet because they found out that the cause of her fever was that she has a UTI and they wanted to keep her on antibiotics and under observation. So, we've been visiting Suzanne and Lilly a lot, and I've got to tell you that little girl is ADORABLE!!!!!
Also, Dan and I finally got rid of the horible medievil torture-like mattress that has been inflicting horrendous ammounts of pain and discomfort on us for the past year. And while we were at it, we got a whole new bedroom set! But it got help up in the shipping so we don't get it for another week. Wow, it's sad that the highlight of my week was my new mattress being delivered...that being said, we also have been moving a bunch of old Nana-furniture into storage to make room for our stuff that's coming in. So, Dan, the man in physical therapy for a weak back, and I-the pregnant one who isn't allowed to work right now-had to enlist lots of help. Cristi and Matt came over and helped, but it was Spencer who really saved the day. He's a trooper. He ended up staying the night and helping again the next day-after playing board games with Dan and me all night!
What with all that going on, and the kitties going back into the vet for another ear mite treatment, and deciding for some crazy reason that since I'm home now I can make the baby's crib bedding, I've decided that it would have been more relaxing had I stayed at Pepsi!

No comments: