Wednesday, November 26, 2008

who does Nate look like?

Deep in thought, Nathan asked me, "Mommy, who do I look like?"


" Do I look like my big brother?"


"Take a good look, do I look like Devon?


"Or like my cousin Jack"
"Maybe I look like cousin Madi"
"or Lilly"
"Mommy, do I look like Uncle Spencer? Please tell me I don't look as dorky as Uncle Spencer."



I'm not quite sure sweetie, but we'll find out.

1: I'll put up a poll to see what everybody thinks.

2: As far as mommy and daddy go, this nifty tool can tell us. According to the look-alike meter, you look equally like Mommy and Daddy. And according to Mommy and Daddy, you are loved equally by us both too.

1 comment:

Sara L said...

He looks like a cross between Dan and Devon. I never saw Devon as a little baby so I didn't realize they really do resemble each other. I want to hear his little man laugh!