Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Don't Forget!

Remember everyone, Suzanne's baby shower is in just two more days! all the info is at the top of the page.
Also, the next day is the Sealing!!!!!!! Again, the info is at the top of the page.
In case you all can't tell, I am really really excited about both! Ok, I may be just a little more excited about the Sealing. And Endowments. And the fact that I get to be Sealed not only to my wonderful husband, but also to my little boy. Danny and I have been waiting for this day to come since last year. The fact that we can be with Devon throughout eternity is really what got us through the darkest times last year, and through our deepest despair. And I am so grateful that we live in a time where we know this and can look forward to it. And I am so grateful that we have a loving Heavenly Father who provided for us in all ways, and didn't make families end in death. Over the computer we have a picture hanging. It's a couple holding hands; all you can see is their wrists covered by their long, white sleeves, and their hands clasped. And to the side it says "Love and relationships were never meant to end with death." I think that is so very true. Even though people we love go on, we don't stop loving them. It doesn't just end there.

2 comments:

Coree Adams said...

What a neat picture. Isn't the gospel amazing? What would we do without it?

CF Is Not Forever said...

It was a beautiful day! I am so glad we got to share in it with you!