Thursday, January 3, 2008

Anderson Family Top 10

I was reading blogs and was inspired by Kamarah's Top Ten things that happened in 2007, so here's mine in no particular order.

1. Danny and I were married.
2. My adorable nephew Jackson was born.
3. Devon made a new best friend-Emma
4. We found out that we can be sealed to Devon-after months of worrying and weeks of research.
5. Dan and I got to visit his parents in Illinois, the first time I've been on an airplane since 2000
6. Dan, and I visited Grandma for Thanksgiving.
7. I got to meet some new Anderson family members at the reunion in July. And see some we hadn't for a while.
8. I changed my name to Rachel Anderson, and it finally felt completly "official" when I got my new scriptures with my new name.
9. PJ visited/stayed with us for almost 2 months over the summer.
10. Dad and Dan collaborated and scheemed to throw me an "unbirthday" party that was a surprise only because my birthday was a month earlier.


I know that some of these are kind of stretching but I wanted my list to be good things, and the bad seem to be so much easier to remember.

2 comments:

Coree Adams said...

I love them! 2007 was a year for trials, I know, for the both of us. You are so strong and such a good example to me. I really look up to you. Thanks for being that example and strength for me.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Your Top 10 list of 2007 rocks - I can't wait to see all of the cool things that your 2008 list will bring!!! Yeah for a new year!