Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HAHAHA Pirate Dan Streaks....wait....uh....Strikes Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yar Mateys!
Bet you didn't think that Pirate Dan would strike twice in one night. Many of you maybe thinking "What?!? Is he suicidal?!?!?!?" or "Where's Poochie?" Well, no I am not suicidal, necessarilly, and I have no idea where Poochie may be, check with Itchy and Scratchy. Anywho, again, I am not sure as to why Pirate Dan decided to attack such a defenseless web blog thingy as to the fact that there is nothing in which he/she has to say (Rachel points out that Danny is a he). Still, I thought that the internet and thereby the world and the known universe...think about it...would be deprived of my meaningless statements that I so often use. Rachel comments, "Pirate Dan...Pirate Dan, I married a poorly spelling Pirate". I suppose that maybe true considering I ask about every 3 words or so how to spell. Here's a game, find every 3 words I have written and ask yourself "How did Dan really spell this"? The answer may surprise you! Wow, that is a fun game. I really just did it.

Ok, so Rachel says I need to be serious or she is not going to let me write or pirate so, I guess I need to update the world on me. I started school. Um, Yeah! Rachel got home and was in a classicly mad mood. She smiles yet she knows it is true! You see, she doesn't like her job. Or she does. You see, you have to ask her a lot because her opinion changes with the moon phases that occur or as she says "Oh more often than that baby". Sara, my sister, if your reading this Sara I am saying Hi..."Hi", got me thinking about what insomnia really is, and because of this I have woken up for the past 3 days no later than 3 in the morning, usually 1 am. Well, as Rachel so commonly says, she loves me, and yes "I love my wonderful wife". If you couldn't tell, last year was a bit of a drag, save for the shining beacon that is that Rach and I were married. She really did help a lot of people get through a tough time especially me. Rach is my world and I love her. So, I feel a little sissy right now, but I want all of you to know that I really do love my wife. SHE ROCKS!!!!
I guess this has been kinda a long blog so I am going to end it. See you all later, and "May the Forks be with You".

1 comment: