Friday, February 15, 2008

Chocloate

I stand by my earlier and numerous statements. Chocolate is proof that God does in fact exist, and that he loves us. I wholeheartedly believe that. However, I have found that Satan has corrupted this wonderful gift. Because the more chocolate blessings I get, the more Satan turns the good to evil evil excess weight-esp. around the midsection.
I say, a pox on Satan and his evil ways!
And I can back this up scripturally. After all, "Adam fell that men might be: and men are, that they might have joy." 2Nephi 2:25
"...And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life...or to choose captivity and death, according to the...power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself." 2Nephi 2:27
You see, mankind is meant to have joy, and in my book chocolate helps. I mean, don't get me wrong, you still need obedience and righteous living, but the chocolate is the icing on the cake. Especially when the cake and icing are chocolate too.
Satan, on the other hand, has no body, and therefore has no way to consume delicious, delectable, chocolate. That, among other things, makes him miserable. So he turns the yummy treats into not too good fatty tissue. That way makind can be as miserable as he is. That is also the reason that scales were invented. Yeah, I said it, scales and fat are tools of the devil.
Think about it

3 comments:

Coree Adams said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I totally agree!

Coree Adams said...

Hey I posted a comment on your post about the dinosaur blanket. How much are you selling it for?

CF Is Not Forever said...

Oh I'm definitely thinking about it, and I think your are on to something!