Friday, February 29, 2008

impatience

I know that patience is a virtue, but I can't hold it in any longer. I have really cool, awesome news that I am just absolutly bursting to tell. And I was trying oh so very hard to wait even just a little longer, but I find that I cannot. However, I also do not want to just blurt it out here on my blog either. So here's the deal. If you want to know my really cool, awesome news give me a call and I'll spill the beans. And in a week or two or three I'll post it anyway. Probably sooner than that, but I'll try to hold out as long as I can!

2 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

OK I think I heard your news already from my fil, but I want to confirm the supposed news from your my cil (cousin in law). I am thinking that you and Suzie have the same news, in which case how awesome is that! PS - I am a slow news hearer it seems Suzie had news a while ago from the pictures:)

rachanderson said...

yeah, Suzanne's news was the news from Christmas that I was not at liberty to divulge. And yes, my news is the same! We're way excited!