Friday, February 29, 2008

Over the river and through the woods.....

We're off to Grandma's!!!!! Yay! I haven't seen Grandma since Thanksgiving, and I"ve been looking forward to this all week! We could have been on our way already but I guess some people have school and unlike me, they won't ditch. I don't know why; it's so easy. All you have to do is make sure you don't run into the teacher after missing 12 consecutive classes. Oh well, at least I know we'll be on our way in a short three and a half hours. Dad wants to take his new toy out and test it in the rugged outdoors, and Joe (Suzanne's boyfriend) will finally meet Grandma Adams. And Spencer is coming too!!!!! yay! I don't get to see him much lately with all the stuff with our mom going on. So, this promises to be an interesting and fun filled adventure. And I've promised myself that I will not forget my camera, so Sunday or Monday I'll have pics to post and fun storys to share.

No comments: