Saturday, February 23, 2008

Should I stay or should I go now??

Should I stay or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble, if I stay it won't be double. So come on, let me know...Should I stay or should I go?

Great song. And highly pertinent. So, here's the situation:
Women's conference is coming up in a few months and mom, sara, kami and maybe cristi are going (my mil and sils) Last year we all went and it was AWESOME!!!! And I really want to go again. I mean, it was great to spend the time with family and also to be in that kind of environment right after the accident. And the talks were so uplifting and inspirational. Also, I don't get to see mom or kami a lot seeing as they live across the country. And if Justin accecpts Southern Illinois's offer I won't get much of an opportunity to spend time with Sara anymore seeing as she will live across the country.
Now onto the cons:
it's going to cost about $300-$400 in airfare, lodging, registration, food etc
I will be away from Dan for about 4-5 days (he has class and can't go)
And the number one reason is: I would have to leave on our one year anniversary.

3 comments:

Sara L said...

you got my vote...tee hee.

Coree Adams said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would say go...until I saw that you will miss your first anniversary. I think I would stay with the hubs and watch it at the stake center. Bry would be heart broken if I wasn't here for our anniversary.

Anonymous said...

There is no doubt about it you should absolutly go. I mean when else are you going to be around spiritual people like Kami for instance. I mean you see your husband everyday isn't that enough? Rach- I am totally kidding. I would love to see you but whatever you decide I will be fine with.