Sunday, September 21, 2008

All are invited!

Just to let everyone know, Suzanne is throwing me a baby shower on Saturday, October 4th. Everyone is invited, and it's going to be at her place (just like her shower was) probably in the earlier part of the afternoon, she hasn't quite gotten back to me on that detail. Invitations are going out, but just like her big sister, Suzanne is prone to putting off and procrastinating. So I'm supposed to share this info, and I think she may be making phone calls too, to make sure that enough notice is given. If you have any questions, call either of us, and if I don't know, I'll give you her number. I'm not putting any detailed info up like I did for her shower because of that David Santos incident. It really made me think about what I post, because while I don't really want to make my blog private, I also don't want to tell everyone with a computer and Internet access where my sister or I live, or how to get in touch with us!

No comments: