Friday, September 19, 2008

Unusual accomplishments

Over the past few days I have come to appreciate certain accomplishments that I never really thought about, and that are certainly unusual.
For instance, I never thought that I would be proud of the accomplishment of being able to pee in a cup without getting my hand dirty.
Or that as I enter my ninth month of pregnancy, I can still wear my temple dress with the empire waist, so I don't have to rent one.
Someone was able to walk by my in a narrow hallway.
Last night I got my husband and my poor, unsuspecting brother to eat not only whole wheat pasta, but I sneakily put some hated zucchini in the sauce too.
Dan and I went to the Temple today and I managed to stand up and get back down in a short enough time frame so that I was not the last one standing.
I only woke up twice in the middle of the night.

But, I don't want to leave the impression that I'm just some kind of super preggo, and infallible. So I'll let you all in on a little secret. I'm also ridiculously scatterbrained. Today I needed help from friendly workers in almost every stage. In an effort to dress myself, I got the order wrong and had to start over again! Twice!

No comments: