Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The great big heaping bowl of crazy that is me!

The title of this post really gives an accurate description of how I'm feeling these days. What with all the crazy drama in the Talahongva family, and Dan and I getting through our first year of marriage, and coming up on the year anniversary of Devon and Emma's accident, and to top it all off, these lovely pregnancy hormones that make me go from clinically depressed to giddy schoolgirl in under 6 seconds. I have to say though, Dan has been a real trooper through it all. Weather it's apologizing for putting the grapefruit on the wrong side of the fruit bowl and consoling me as I sob. Or maybe reasoning with me and trying to explain that no, there hasn't been anyone moving the walls so that I trip or run into things. Or covering up the mirrors in our room when I cry that my favorite pair of pants don't fit and my mirror images are mocking me. All in all, he's doing great. And when I lounge on the sofa and demand that he talk to and tell the baby how much he loves her (I really think it's a girl), he does it. He actually does it spontaneously at times now that he's gotten over his initial issues of thinking it was weird. He even shows interest the first two of three times I look up what to expect this week and tell him the same thing. Though he does point out that I've told him that three times. I love my husband, and I can't think of a single person I would rather be going through this with.

1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

Oh honey...that sounds all too familiar! Being crazy for 9 months is so worth it when that sweet little baby comes into this world. I can't wait to see the beautiful baby you two made!!!