Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Monday-ish Morning Inspiration

Technically it isn't a Monday Morning Inspiration because it's 3:30am Tuesday. I was going to post yesterday, but I have a very good reason for not doing so. My scriptures were in my hady dandy scripture case that Sara made me for Christmas and they were waaaaayyy across the room and I didn't want to get up. Ok, so it's more of a lame reason, but better late than never.
On your mark, get set, scriputure flip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
1Corinthians 1:19
"For it is written, I will destroy the wisom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
Any knowlede that we have comes from God. And all truth comes from God. So if we try to gain wisdom without the knowlege/help from God, we're not going to get far. And our understanding, if built on a shaky premise will all come tumbling down. In the end, man's logic is nothing compared to the knowledge of God.

No comments: