Monday, March 3, 2008

What smart women my cousins married

You guessed it. I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danny and I are so so so very excited. And the funny thing about it is that we found out just a few days after I posted about how I wasn't pregnant, but everyone kept asking. Though I do have to admit to feeling quite a bit of pity for Dan. After all, Suzanne is staying with us right now, and Sara (his sister) is just two weeks further along than I am, so he's surrounded on all sides. He cracks me up because every time Suzanne thinks something sounds tasty, no matter how normal and not craving-y it is, he turns to me and asks if I want it too. Anyway I'm not too terribly far along, just under 2 months, so I've got lots and lots of time to do updates. Not like with Devon where I didn't tell till 2 months before he was born!

2 comments:

Coree Adams said...

I KNEW IT!!!! Congratulations guys! That is sooo exciting! I'm just giddy for you.

Julie said...

Congratulations Rachel!! I am so happy for you. I am the one who went to the church bookstore with Michelle to help pick out the picture of Christ we gave you and Sara last year and I remember thinking "She needs to get pregnant". There is nothing like the beautiful spirit of a child to uplift you. Congrats!!