Thursday, March 13, 2008

Me and Dan

What's his name?
Courtenay Daniel Anderson
How long have you been together?
On and off since I was 14; minus the two years he was on his mssion, and the year before that when I went crazy.
How long did you date?

Half of freshman year, a month or two of sophmore year, all junior year, half of senior year, then 6 more months before we got married.
Who eats more?

HIM
Who said I love you first?

ummm, I think it was him actually
Who is taller?
He is
Who does the dishes?

Actually, he usually does. Because he's awesome!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

He's supposed to, but more often than not when I get home from work I have to push him over b/c he's sleeping on "my side"
Who pays the bills?

I do
Who mows the lawn?
If we had a lawn to mow, it would be him.....like taking out the trash, that's a "MAN" chore
Who is more stubborn?
Definatly me.
Who kissed who first?
He kissed me. In a bowling alley. The first kiss was supposed to be when he took me to see the Temple lights, all romatic-I found out later that he had it all planned out-but it ended up being in a bowling alley.
Who asked out who first?
He did. And I didn't make it easy for the poor guy!
Who proposed?

He did. He made me close my eyes and drove around. Meanwhile his sister had Devon and a key to my apartment. When he finally parked and led me to the spot where he said I could open my eyes, we were standing in front of the reflecting pool at the Temple. He asked me to marry him, and then to do it again for eternity. And all of a sudden Devon came running up dressed in his Sunday Best. Dan dug under Devon's collar and I didn't put two and two together, I just wondered why my son was wearing a strand of pearls. Then Dan took my ring off the pearl strand (borrowed from his other sister, Sara) and told me that he wanted Devon to be a part of the proposal, and he wanted it to be at the Temple because that's what he wanted for us. For the three of us to be a forever family. Needless to say I cried. It was awesome! And this summer it gets to happen!
Who has more siblings? He does.

He has 3 sisters and 2 brothers-and 2 brothers-in-law, whereas I have a mere one of each, neither of whom are married.
Who wears the pants in the family?
I do more often than not...but only because he lets me.

2 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Ok, I have never heard the story of the proposal. That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! How amazing and thoughtful for him to include Devon in that. Dan MAJOR points in my book for that. Love it.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Sweetness on the Dan factoids - thanks Rachel!