Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A desperate plea for help!

I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. I need to send out a couple of things via snail mail but I just realized I don't have anyone's address but my own! So I'm issuing a request to all Adams family members; past, present and future....I need your addresses-and phone numbers too, just in case I don't already have it! Also, if you have any known sibling/parent info that would be great too. I was going to do this in an email, but outlook is evil and has rejected my every effort. Anyway, if you could send me an email at Mrs.RachelAnderson@gmail.com, it would be greatly appreciated. And no laughing at my address. One, I'm not that creative and couldn't come up with a name that wasn't already taken. And two, I love the fact that I am Mrs. Anderson! As an added bonus, I promise that anyone who helps me to compile my list of contact info will get a copy of the list when I'm done.

No comments: