Thursday, April 17, 2008

Insomnia

First of all I have to share a funny story that happened to me about ten seconds ago. Apparantly I'm just not quite sure exactly who I am. I was browsing around, from one blog to another. While viewing Kamarah's blog I decided that I wanted to return to my own. Imagine my surprise when pictures of Coree, Bryan, Dane and Ashlee pop up on a bright orange background. That's when I realized that I'm the Anderson cousin, not the Adams cousin anymore!
Well, I'm blogging right now because I'm afraid to go to sleep and I don't feel up to all the tasks I need to get done before the camp out. I still haven't made anything for the raffle, so unless I get my butt in gear one of the already made baby quilts will end up on the table. Along with a potted plant or something equally ridiculous for a raffle that I happen to notice lying around my house. I originally bought some really cute material (back in like December b/c I was thinking ahead) to make aprons out of. Then I decided that aprons are lame. And while I was into counted cross stitch I bought some dishtowels with Aida cloth in a strip at the bottom b/c I found some really cute kitchen patterns in one of my 12 cross stitch books (yeah, that's right, I said 12, wanna make something of it!?! I kid...actually I think I may need professional help!) So, at the moment I don't know what I'm bringing. Which I think is actually better than being prepared because it makes life more interesting.
Tomorrow I get to go camping grocery shopping. Which will be interesting because camping has traditionally been a time for splurging on craptastic junk food all weekend, and I'm buying for two preggos. So instead of sodas and five flavors of chips, I'm thinking about hitting Costco for a huge box of plums, and blueberries, and kiwi fruit. But I have to admit, the chips sound much more tempting.

1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

You are so funny. I can't wait to see you there!